Sunday, August 7, 2022

The so-called best short stories of all time

 Sight unseen, I ordered THE BEST SHORT STORIES OF ALL TIME. Volume  One. Why? A short story writer and memoirist like myself must read other authors.

Are there any good stories in there?

Not that I have read.

Though I will give it one more chance.

There is a very long story by Leo Tolstoy!

Will get back to you later, folks.

BTW, I am watching the LARRY SANDERS SHOW. It is, well, cute, but not really laff-aloud.

Revision: I do laff out loud. It is often HILARIOUS!!! That is a favorite word of my son Daniel Paul Deming. Dan was here yesterday and spent loads of time with his old mum. 

AM continuing with Clint Smith's book HOW THE WORD IS SPREAD. Horrific revelations about enslaved people.



No comments:

Post a Comment