Friday, August 19, 2022

Tiny sips of cold water - Hailynne is a beautiful young lady - MY names for kids

 Goodness Gracious, Hailynne, you are riding a two-wheeler already in Texas.


My sister Donna was the first one in our family to ride one, a Huffy!

It is STIFLING outside. 

I am sipping on a glass of water. 

And doing the best I can with my CPAC Machine.


Note to Ruthie: Do not think that you will be doing this for the rest of your life.

Hmm. If I had kids today, what would I name them?

I already have a Sarah and Dan, two fab names. 


That's me, thinking a la Rodin.

Ladybug

Tristan

CC

Claire

L'Allegro

Pense'

Okay, that will do it for now.

Back to my book - for our Book Club - which I am really enjoying:

PEOPLE OF THE BOOK by Geraldine Brooks. 

It is no longer necessary to pay for overdue books. Thanks sister Ellen for letting me know dat.

The book is fiction but it reads as if it were nonfiction.

L'auteur uses language in a nonconventional way and I really dig it!

Geraldine Brooks, author of People of the Book for my Book Group, wearing a lovely earring. 


No comments:

Post a Comment