Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Awake and Aware - The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding

 I believe "awake and aware" was one of the tenets of a breastfeeding book someone gave me after Sarah was born.

Anyway, five minutes ago, I was strapped in to my headpiece with nostrils and reading the Geraldine Brooks' People of the Book and my stomach was gurgling.

Downstairs I went, made two eggs - marvelous - then washed out the plate and have come back to sleep while reading the book. 

Hopefully, it will knock me out.

KPOWIE !!!

Had an eye appt today with Dr Daniel Will, Jr., who checked out the slight tear in my eye. I could not wait to see what he looked like.

Thinning hair, light brown, light brown eyebrows.

Wore a blue suit.

He dilated my eyes.

I still cannot see right.

"Rings" around everything.

Including the ring around the Kniblekung.

Is that spelled right, Mrs. Hess?


Must be washed with dish detergent every two weeks.


Wotan, in the Ring Cycle.

https://cisleads.com/company/details/2956

Round the block I walked.

The below company is fixing our sewer systems. 


Ellen made me delicious coffee.

Upstairs I go to continue reading PEOPLE OF THE BOOK. 

Hot n muggy outside.






No comments:

Post a Comment