Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Beautiful Day for a Walk on the Outskirts of the Willow Grove YMCA

 Scott and I went on a GREAT WALK this morning.

After the walk, we found out what this bldg was, something he had long desired to see.


On WRTI FM now.   Music by NED ROREM - today is world aides day.

Jennifer Higdon wrote an orchestral piece BLUE CATHDRAL.. on the death of her brother.

She imagined a glass cathedral in the sky.


I bundled up wearing layers, Nurse Harriet's two lovely shiny robes, we might call them and Eileen's warm coat before she went to the assisted living

My sneakers sans socks from Flaherty's in Southhampton.

We saw geese and mallards and had to be careful not to walk in their poop.

Scott found the walk so RELAXING, but I find it STIMULATING !!!

Also drove to Rite Aid so he could find where to get his booster shot next week.

OH, I have an enchilada in the oven now. Timer sitting next to me, set for 24 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment