Friday, December 3, 2021

Great Timing - Getting my new driver's license

 First of all after entertaining all those folks for Thanksgiving, I ain't dead.

Next Dan called me and said he would drive me to the MOTOR VEHICLE DEPT in Huntingdon Valley. Told me to wear a mask and to bring my LICENSE TO PHOTOGRAPH which arrived in the mail. It was upstairs in my office. I had to ask Scott.

Dan told me to wear my mask at all times. Stay outdoors, he advised as I waited for my number to come up. They are well organized. 

I paced round n round as I was freezing. 

Then he said my turn was number 3. I had to remove my mask and the blue hood I wore so I could put things in my pocket.

I walked around and around and finally it was time to go in.

I had a weak smile but did not wanna do it over. My license now expires in 2025. 

When we got home I could NOT find my license.

It had slipped down between the seats in Dan's Honda Pilot, which was about impossible to get into and out of. 


Dan's car is black.

All that rigamarole makes me hungry. You know what that means.

E A T !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment