Saturday, December 11, 2021

Just put my cornbread mix in the oven

 

I actually had directions from last year.

Added frozen blueberries.

Oven set at 400 degrees and studded with frozen blueberries. I had saved them from breakfast.

Bake for 30 minutes.

Who stuck her head in the oven and died?

The wicked witch?

Cynthia's favorite poet?

Sylvia Plath. 

The Gingerbread Man running as fast as he can?

THANK YOU DANTE, I called after he delivered a mail full. 

He likes to be thanked, wouldn't you?

Tick tick tick goes the timer right next to me on Red Couch.

I tasted a spoonful which was DEE LICIOUS !!!

The cornbread is nicely browned. Really good.

Wish I had friends to invite over.

Hey I have got an idea.

Nope that did not work. I may have to force Scott to come eat it. Again.... SPLENDID, a fave word of the late Robert Howard Lokoff. 

SO FAR - and it is 2 am - I have eaten 2/3 of the muffins.

BTW, Oh do you know the Muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man.

Oh do you know the Muffin man, who lives on Glenmore Road.




No comments:

Post a Comment