Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Two procedures scheduled

 

This is a pomelo, a precursor to grapefruit. I knew I would never think of the word unless I looked it up.

Also had a bad dream that I left my side door open and wondered in the dream why I would do dat. It would actually be interesting to see what / who came in. Good short story if I survive the procedures. 

I finally fell asleep after my appt today with Harvey Guttmann, MD, at the Rydal Park office and the scheduling of colonoscopy and endoscopy at the same time. 

Scott of course drove me. We were there until 4:04 pm I remember reading on the dashboard.

Okay, sickening pic


Wounded vets often see the guts and other body parts blasted open and take their own lives.

Left a legacy message for RAY NAYOR and also CARL YEAGER. Now when I go in my bedroom I view the pink rose ensconced in a wooden frame. 



No comments:

Post a Comment