Thursday, December 23, 2021

IN PRAISE OF PETER DINKLAGE who stars in a new film written by his wife

 

Whose massive, intense head is this?

Why, it's Peter Dinklage, who I first saw in STATION AGENT. 

When his only friend dies, a man born with dwarfism moves to rural New Jersey to live a life of solitude

only to meet a chatty hot dog vendor and a woman dealing with her own personal loss. 

This is one film I would gladly see again!

I myself am really into eating hot dogs. Hebrew National Beef Franks with healthy ingredients. 

Really?

For sure, as my son/law would say. 

But now I will hit the bed again and READ.

If I could watch the film again I would but it is not free.

Hmmm, wonder if TCM has it. 


When his only friend dies, a man born with dwarfism moves to rural New Jersey to live a life of solitude, only to meet a chatty hot dog vendor and a woman dealing with her own personal loss.





No comments:

Post a Comment