Thursday, December 16, 2021

TERRIBLY SAD - Our Jeanne is gone - Sister Lynn describes what happened

 Yes. She’s gone. 

When I went over at 8 AM, I said good morning! She didn’t say anything I walked over closer to her chair hey Jeanne hey Jeanne what’s up? 
She was not responsive
She looked like she was sleeping with her mouth open. Everything in the house was intact the bird was just in his cage and she was just in her chair. I touched her and tried to wake her gently, she was not cold. She was unresponsive. 
So I called 911. While I was  waiting for the ambulance to come the lady in the phone had me give Jeanne CPR. I pumped her chest till they  arrived. Many fire engines police Medics etc big team of helpers arrived .
Then they all were doing CPR and heart compressions on Jeanne. They put her on the floor. 
3 sisters came out and the one sister came with a LivingWill which said do not resuscitate or give CPR   So when they saw that on the paper although they were trying for about an hour the CPR, they then stopped  Compressions. She stayed on the floor until the funeral Home men came to pick her up. Three nice men in suits were very cordial and professional and carried her out in a body bag. 
Rest In Peace my beautiful lady 🙏
LYNN, this is terribly terribly sad.
I have her last Christmas card, her fave time of year, which is in my kitchen.
Perhaps I will donate to the diabetes foundation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment