Tuesday, November 30, 2021

What a whirl of a Holiday we all had

 

Thank you Daniel Paul Deming for taking this shot. 

Double click to enlarge.

Just ran down the street, and yes, my foot is still swollen, and gave Dante a lovely card for Scott.

Enjoying your vacation, I asked Dante? Yes, he said. 

My refrigerator could be a cartoon character. I found two lamb ribs in there and stuck em in the oven to heat up. It might take weeks.

Am trying not to break the spell of the holidays.

BUT I did finish the Netflix documentary on pediatric cancer, Excellent and it did make me cry. 

Very well done. Of course we remember Dad when he was dying of lung cancer which went to his brain. Dead at 59 tho we drove him to Sloan Kettering for experimental treatment that did not work.

All I need is to write one poem and then I can check the rack of lamb.

HOLIDAY WHIRL

Ever notice when holidays come round

A few folks perish

While new ones find themselves

Let in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment