Sunday, December 12, 2021

Thank you Lynn for the mid-day feast

 

Although I look as if I am cowering in the background, far from it. Was just deciding which food to eat next.

Double click to enlarge. 

Scott and I had watched the worst film noir ever - a Japanese gangster film.

We each got in our naps.

These are Japanese gangsta films.

It is dark outside now, nearly 8 pm.

Scott and I wanted to spend time together so I went over and we watched Mannix. In every scene Mannix lit up a cigarette. He lived to a ripe old age 91, I believe.

We ate a broccoli ravioli casserole, a cup of yogurt and fruit that Mommy loved, we also said L Chaim over the Lime Seltzer water left over from our last party, and, yes, I just bit the inside of my cheek, dammit! Sweet pumpkin bread and also brownies from McCafferties.

LYNN, a million thanks!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment