Saturday, December 25, 2021

Three of us visit TriValleyPrimary Care




STATINS, are a known cause of memory loss. Simply look it up on the net. 

The new doctor never heard of that. 

 Scott knows the way to TriValley. My son Daniel follows. His wife Nicole was tested and does NOT have Covid 19. 

But it is true. My memory is not good at all. 

My Grandmother Lily - hello Gramma Lilly - who used to beat me with a strap - had dementia or Alz disease.

B/c Dr Foxhall was busy I had Dr. Anu Ramdas, DO. 

She gave me a test for dementia.

At one point she put a finger stick on my index finger and jotted down my heart rate.

"What is it?" I said.

"Why do you want to know?" she asked.

"Because I'm curious," I said.

Where was her empathy?

Just woke up in middle of night. I am officially 76 years old now. 

I have a cramp in both my legs. Will look up what to do on the Internet. 

I submitted to PURE SLUSH. Several stories. Did it through Submittable. Must know the password. 

It's on bottom of my framed photo by the late Ronald B Abrams of the calf of a man  w tattoo of - is it long haired John Lennon? 

Looked up cramp medication. There is one called HYLANDS Cramp Medication you could order online in many places.

Just got off bike. Was biking with Rick Steves. Now I had been to many of the places he talked about. 

And I said to myself, I sure enjoyed myself, but was it worth it?

I think Joan Didion, who just died at age 87, wondered that herself.

My sister Donna told me she died of raging Parkinson's, by her arms movements. 

So now I know, or do I ?

No comments:

Post a Comment