Thursday, December 9, 2021

MANNIX - GREAT SHOW WITH GREAT WRITING - SCOTT AND HIS BOOSTER SHOT - THE BIRD LADY HAS DIED

 Was up very early as I had things to throw out for Garbage/Trash Day. Got on Mannix right away. Scott told me about it and I like it very much.

Decided to have real coffee while I watched. It was terrible, that Israeli coffee I still have. Added Cowbell Honey to it.

Yesterday Scott got his third Moderna booster shot. He felt DREADFUL. So he knew it was working. 

The Insta Carte man, Al, was just here. A Black guy, he said InstaCarte had made some changes as the Giant was out of some things.

Scott will go tomorrow to make sure he has THE RIGHT STUFF, by Tom Wolfe.

Refilled my Israeli coffee. Not too bad this time.

Scott and I WALKED at our favorite place yesterday after he had healed. 

Jip, HEEL, Heel, Jip heel.


The important folks dig the first few feet. 

Am sure many folks still have those old books.

Me? I do throw many things away.

Okay, got to write my family now. 

I cannot find the obit for the wonderful Ruth Pfeffer. the Bird Lady.

We saw her often at Pennypack Trust. She even came out to New Directions.

He beloved husband died first.

Okay, a sip of Israeli tea and I am G O N E !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment