Saturday, February 15, 2020

Writer's Group at My House






Scott bought me mini-roses from Kremp Florist. He said loads of men were there.

I looked up how to care for them on the Internet. Do not let soil dry out.

Rem presented one of his hilarious pun-filled Randy Package stories.

Linda wrote two fantastic poems about Christ the Healer. She is a believer.

Her mom Jane said it was nice to meet me again.

I mentioned that the woman next door, Eileen, was now at Brookside in Roslyn and I had visited her there once.

Rem said his mother was there and he thought it was a great place.

I served everyone coffee, lousy coffee, I must admit. Twould have taken too long to brew some.

They gave me excellent feedback on MY NEW WRIST WATCH, and I submitted it to BoomerLit.

Also read it to Judy over the phone. She turned 70 and was ailing from a virus.

Not THAT virus.

At 5 pm, Scott will have his cauliflower crust ready for the two of us.


Oh you should see the great books I got out of the Upper Moreland Library, including....





No comments:

Post a Comment