Friday, February 7, 2020

Quelle Downpour

Am at the Giant when this pounding arrives on the roof!

A huge downpour!

Luckily I'd closed my windows and locked the car doors.

Brian gave me an enormous carton for my food.

I told Delia, the checker, I was out of my favorite snacks, pretzels and peanuts.






When I went to return my Pumpkin Spice Tea by Harney and Sons at B & N, the woman said, bc it's open and you don't have a receipt, All we can give you is $2.

My head spun and I took it back home.



So, I'm gone from the house for an hour and when I come home an enormous branch - and I mean enormous - has fallen from the tree in my front yard. It's got this green lichen all over it. We have no idea what's going on in the upper reaches of our trees, or our bodies either.

This is what I told Neighbor Patrick, who was walking his dog Sydney.

Told him the story of Mike and Donna Kramer's dog, Buddy, who took my entire ear in her mouth.

Oh, she won't hurt you, said Donna. She's just a puppy.

Scott's friends.

Grocery items include baby spinach, two organic oranges, Boars' Head Cream Havarti and more.

Am sipping on the pumpkin spice. Look it's not terrible....


No comments:

Post a Comment