Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Gonna use my reading muscles right here on red couch

Fight to the finish.



Am making good progress but in the supine position, I keep falling asleep.

Just brought it downstairs to read. It is a bit tiresome.

When I brought Bill Adams' Inquirer to his door, I grabbed some more parsley sprigs plus mint and put them in my snack.

Vanilla yogurt and cranberry jello.

I have on WRTI-FM but so I can't hear anything about the Iowa Caucauses or the president's State of the Union speech tonight. Luckily we have New Directions tonight.

Have been wanting to write a thank-you letter to a friend of my sister Amy in Oregon. Finished it on ND stationery plus a poem.

The mail had already come, so I headed down the wrong street, but then Mailman Sean showed up. He's quite young. We discussed how there are post offices all over America.

Dear Reader, what PO is the furthest you've written to recently?

This blog is so touchy I couldn't even list the title.

THE JOY OF READING

In my snuggly bunny hat and blue
houndstooth pants, I commence
to read.

Soon, that is.

Not for me to view the woodpecker
or the chickodee or a Kiernan
backing out of the drive.

The page, 204, is marked on top.
Total quiet is needed.
Luckily I can't hear the
red cyclamen grow.





No comments:

Post a Comment