Sunday, February 2, 2020

Cranaleith Part II



Scott has a wonderful family. We had a delicious Italian meal and I saw the widow of Andre, who died on the operating table during a minor operation.

Attending were Debbie, her husband Danny, Scott, and Natalie, who sat next to me. She was very familiar with Cranaleith as her Senior Traveling Group meets in a church near there.

I've known about Cranaleith for maybe a dozen years and have attended many seminars, including a sleep over.

I get emails from them but decided to attend this particular group about Nonviolence.

Some questions they asked us were: who did not listen to you as a child or teenager, who did you wish would listen to you, what makes you really angry.

At noon today, Feb 2, am going to Mom's where Jade and Matt and their two daughters will visit. Can't wait to see them.

I also learned at Cranaleith that I'm not the only person who reads more than one book at a time.

Hear that! Elaine K in our reading group.

Just woke up from a refreshing nap. Fell into bed and went to sleep under the covers immediately.

Then rode bike as I watched Channel 39, is that WPPT? - and watched about JAPAN.

Simply outstanding.

There are coral reefs which grow near a small coastal town. They are still alive.

Japan lost 75% of biggest coral reef due to bleaching ...

I think Sarah went to Beijing to cover some fights.

Going to Scott's now before I leave for Mom's. A new Netflix is called THE STRANGER. We'll start watching.

It's very weird but well-acted. It's like learning the worst about people and not being able to stop yourself.

Oh, guess what I had for breakfast? I finished the eggplant rolatini. Fabulous.

Eggplant Rollatini





No comments:

Post a Comment