Monday, February 3, 2020

My Facebook Nightmare

So, I'm listening to Terry Gross on Fresh Air and these pop-ups from Facebook keep coming in. Earlier today, I'd signed up for Facebook to promote New Directions. That's the only reason.

OMG, it was like the Ark had broken and I'm flooded with water. Stop stop stop. How do I stop these darn things.

I immediately deleted friends of mine as I don't care about their shenanigans or photos of the foods they make.

One woman who I tried to unfriend came up as if I were friggin Friending her!!!!

Yes, I could simply quit once again - my life was so much easier w/o Facebook - I did not miss it at all - but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

One person made me laff - Jack Fogel - who took photos of Aunt Selma - his mother/law - at age 101.

My mom used to be pissed at him but I'm sure she's forgotten why.

You know who says Never Go to Bed Angry?

Thich Nhat Hanh.

His name was mentioned at Cranaleith, but spoken so fast, I couldn't understand who he was.

Thich from Plum Village.

Shall we look him up?

Have a peaceful evening and sleep well.



No comments:

Post a Comment