Friday, November 18, 2022

Nothing like a fantastic free film - THE PRINCE AND THE PAUPER - the cast is unknown

 

Watched THE PRINCE AND THE PAUPER tonight by Mark Twain. 

I have no idea who starred in this fantastic film which co-starred twins. Twas very dramatic and funny and the costumes were gorgeous!

Okay, now gonna give my eyes a rest by.... reading

The C S Lewis book I checked out of the library called


The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. 

In the past I've read Mere Christianity and The Screwtape Letters and Surprised by Joy. 


This book is about his conversion to Christianity. 

Man o man, if ONLY I had the time. 

What a beautiful face has Prince Harry. 

This is his new book. I tried to reserve it at my library, but they still do not have my correct password. 

He is the son of Princess Diana, a beautiful woman. His life, we hope, is much happier, but who knows? 


No comments:

Post a Comment