Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Pictures by the late Beatriz Moisset - Midterm Elections - Ah, books! - Diabetes Sensor


Scott put these up in my house. B signs her work B. Moisset. I think Lincoln signed his letters A. Lincoln. 
This is very large and it hangs on my balcony and is stabilized by push pins. 

 How unique that pollinators visit flowers. 

I asked Alexa to play Beethoven's Fifth Symphony. I am watching on AMAZON "The Marksman" with Liam Neesen about South American refugees coming to America. Very violent.

New mail carrier, a woman named Nygeia, with braids. 

We'll be talking about the midterms for days. The votes are not all counted. 

I'm going upstairs and gonna read the Jann Wenner memoir and also the Book Club selection Whistling Past the Graveyard by Susan Crandall. 

Started out fairly tame but now there are lots of surprises. 

Beautiful cover. 

Checked out an art book from the library. Makes me wanna paint. I did take painting lessons a couple yrs ago at Abington High School and LOVED IT. Met Bill Babb whom I no longer run into as I never drive by myself. A person needs those solitary moments of driving alone and listening to the radio. 

I don't know how to use the margins on here. 

I am wearing a diabetes sensor on my left arm. When you press a button, it tells you what your blood sugar reads. MODERN TECHNOLOGY. 

https://www.customguide.com/word/how-to-change-margins-in-word

Here come the solicitation letters and they all go in the trash. Southern Poverty Law Review, Compassion and Choices, Macular Degeneration, Michael J Fox Parkinson's Disease and something for the Indigenous People of America. 









No comments:

Post a Comment