Friday, November 18, 2022

Saturday is 38 and sunny with a high of ,,,,,

 

Family photo of Prince Harry and Megan Markle with children Archie and Lilibet.

And I, Ruth Z Deming, am baking a PALAK PANEER  Creamed Spinach and Cheese with Rajmah Dahl in my new TOASTER OVEN, with the help of Ellen.

Worked TWO WHOLE HOURS on a letter to David and Mary Robertson. When I tucked it into Scott's mailbox, I saw THE MAIL HAD ALREADY COME !!!!

Yes, it will eventually get there. He lists his mailing address at the top of his letter. 

Wow, you can smell the TV Dinner, as I like to call it, all the way upstairs into my Composing Room.

....

Ellen drove me to Warminster Library on Wednesday night so I could read my new story at the Library. I was the first to read as I wanted to thank Miss Eva for hosting us. 

I looked great in a black dress with sparkles all over it and a blue jacket. Puts you in a great mood to do your best!

When it was time to go home, Vern drove me. His emotional caring dog was in the car with us, as was his GF, Sue. 

Tell me where to go, he asked me.

Oh no! I had no idea. So he put it in the GPS. 

Didn't take too long to get home. 

He followed the direx to a T, but it was not the way I would have gone. 

STRONG SMELL OF GARLIC !  Not ready yet.

Tick tick tick tick!  

As we came into my neighborhood, Vern said, Oh, beautiful neighborhood.

Yes, I suppose so, but I rarely think of it that way. 

Now, after I fill my pill box, I will start working on my new novel as November is nano writing or something like dat. 

Here is a great novel I am reading right now.



As a debut novel, it won about a dozen awards.   

I had read part of it already, but had to return it to the library - too many books to read.

Ah, remember when I used to read BARTLEBY? 

All in the past. 

From my high-up window here in my composing room, I see the dead leaves fluttering on some trees outside.

TREES! How we love trees. 




President Biden oversees his granddaughter Naomi's wedding on the South Lawn. Is that right?

I am watching COLLETTE on Netflix. Very sensual. As a cat.





No comments:

Post a Comment