Monday, November 21, 2022

Just got home from walking around the block

 I really bundled up

Wore a blue mask which helps me keep warm

And sunglasses which I pulled off and stuffed in my short coat I had purchased at SWEATER MILL. 

HERE IS AN ONLINE REVIEW:  

I just rediscovered this store after being away from the area for a while, and I fell in love with it all over again.  It is an absolute JEWEL!!!  WONDERFUL selection of clothes and jewelry (and the most AMAZING socks in art and animal motifs - bought 4 pair!), great prices, and knowledgeable, friendly staff (shout out to Natalie), esp. the owner, Yvette, who was a sheer delight.  I'd give 10 stars if I could, and I can't wait to go back.
By the way, don't trust any reviews you see about the owner being "nasty" - you don't stay in business this long being nasty.  There is a backstory to this and the problem person is NOT the owner.

GONNA DRINK SOME HOT COFFEE in my Prince Harry and Meghan Markle cup I bought online and then recommence writing MY NOVEL, THE THREE MAILMEN. 


BTW, I continue to read AGE OF MIRACLES by Karen Walker Thompson.

Ho-hum.

It is getting a little tiresome.

No comments:

Post a Comment