Friday, November 25, 2022

FILLING YE OLDE PILL BOX

 

Whew! I had just about run out of tacrolimus. Called CVS and spoke to the ANSWER MAN, who said the pills were on order.

I have also donated $25 to the FOX CHASE CANCER CENTER for the former JOLYN REZNICK. We both worked at the Record/Intell. 

It is also a year's anniversary for the death of the RAY NAYLOR, famous in our crowd for the BIPOLAR POLAR BEAR.

I did not leave a message. 

Told son Dan I am doing well with my blood sugar. Am not snacking. 

WHAT IS TACROLIMUS? 

Shall we find out?

Dosage is based on your weight, medical condition, blood test results (such as tacrolimus trough levels), and response to therapy.

Tacrolimus is available in different formulations (such as immediate and extended-release). Do not switch between different forms of tacrolimus without consulting your doctor.

Do not increase your dose or take this medication more often without your doctor's approval. Your condition will not improve any faster and the risk of serious side effects may be increased. Also, do not stop taking this medication without your doctor's approval.

I AM HOWEVER DRINKING TEA FROM MY ADVENT PACKAGE.

This morning's flavor is seven citrus russian blend. 

ALSO WROTE TO SON DAN that I am not reading any good books.

GERALDINE BROOKS AUTHOR OF HORSE.

NICHOLAS SPARKS AUTHOR OF DREAMLAND. 

....

The sun just came out. 

Am viewing the pointsettia on my bay window in living room.



No comments:

Post a Comment