Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Just dumped recyclables into YELLOW PLASTIC BIN

 

Newest AMERICAN HERITAGE BRANCH in Abington PA.

Last night, one of the food gurus told us COFFEE is good for you and so are BING cherries.

This morning I donated to the Alzheimers Foundation. Can't find the apostrophe.

My Nescafe coffee is okay, nothing special.

Folks are in an uproar due to Putin's blitz on UKRAINE.

COFFEE

I'm not afraid to walk into Starbucks

and order whatever I want.

Pumpkin Coffee with a hint of rosemary

Selling points.

I will stick with my Nescafe in the Prince Harry and

Meghan Markle cup I ordered years ago when money

was aplenty and foolishly I thought it will never end.


Jolyn Resnick, 64, an award-winning newspaper reporter, died Jan. 16 at Montgomery

Hospital in Norristown. The former Jolyn Marged, she was a resident of East Norriton.


A graduate of Trenton State College, Resnick was most recently a reporter for the Times Leader in Wilkes-Barre. She previously worked for the suburban edition of the Legal Intelligencer; for the Reporter in Lansdale; for the Princeton Packet in Princeton, N.J.; and for the Record in Horsham.

She earned several journalism honors, including a 2001 Keystone Award from the Pennsylvania Newspaper Association.

For the last several years, she fought pancreatic cancer.

I will donate something to her. 

Before Ellen came to live with me, I bought a sofa bed at Gamburg's in Hatboro PA.

Also got a champagne colored carpet from SPECIALTY FLOORING.

And I coudn't resist painting this step stool.

Just called CRAIG FISHER at Ann's Choice and said hello to him. He has a remarkable memory.


Miss you Ma !!!! View from our kitchen at 1266 Gantt Drive. 


No comments:

Post a Comment