Monday, July 4, 2022

Where shall we walk on this Fourth of July

 We strode around the perimeter of the Willow Grove YMCA, and no, the Y's as far as we know, are no longer religious. They did serve a great purpose though in the beginning, when young people and families were traveling.... by rail, carriage, a new car - Duesenberg? - and Black porters helped you on the trains.

Great movie about that by playwright August Wilson, who died when he was young.

Scott and I walked in the great heat. Only a few people were there. My head was sweating as was his. 

A colorful volleyball court was below us. 

I had two breakfasts since I get up so early. Sat outside in the front yard on Mike Kramer's heavy metal chairs.

Heavy metal? Guns and Roses? Nirvana? 

My surgeon Guy Lee listened to heavy metal when he operated. On my sciatic nerve.


Dr Lee is also in his own band. 

Gonna watch a video I got outa the library at Scott's now.

Will it be good?

Check with me later, my friends, check with me later. 

Before I left for walk I ate a second breakfast so I would not go low.

Did I ever tell you diabetes is a PITA ?

No comments:

Post a Comment