Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Today will be a hot one - My helper KAT was here today for help with memory

 

Thank you Coach Iris for the lovely flowers which I sent you a decade ago. 

Am guessing they are from KREMP FLORIST right around the corner from me on Davisville Road.

You sure know how to take c/o flowers.

Altho we dislike using the AC it does come in handy on days like today.  

Today I had to remember FIVE OBJECTS. You visualize them. The hardest thing though is recreating a black and white pattern with orange and white squares.

TIME TO EXERCISE !!!

Did I tell you today is the day Daddy died? July 13, 1980. Lung cancer that metabolized to his brain. 

Dr Lutz was helping us. Lutz had only one eye. Thother was removed due to cancer. He was friends with our beloved Mrs Tamaccio. When she died, we listened to a piano concert she gave on DVD.

She was also my late brother David's piano teacher. 



No comments:

Post a Comment