Thursday, July 28, 2022

It is pouring outside now - 7 05 pm and it is just what we need

 Just watched the PBS Evening News Hour with Judy Woodruff. Was waiting to take my AMY'S FROZEN MEAL out of the oven. 

Darn. The meal needs another half hour in there. Timer is set. 

Got my front door open and am watching the rain bubble up on the sidewalk up to my house and also in the street.

Had to turn on the lights in the living room. 

Am feeling unaccountably happy. We have a new baby in the family whose name is Eleonor.

Many famous ones. This family is politically active so she could be named after Eleonor Roosevelt. I also found a song called The Death of Eleonor Jane. Quite beautiful. 

Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYXr1R3OOi0.

Nah, that didn't work. 

We ordered meals from GIANT DIRECT which arrived around 6 pm.

I thanked Anthony who delivered the food to us in white plastic bags.

Those trucks are beautiful, I told him. They are really dirty up close, he said.

Wait till we get new ones, said Little Anthony and the Imperials. 


No comments:

Post a Comment