Saturday, July 23, 2022

DAYLILLIES ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD

 

Just woke up to Dr Daniel Aman and wife Tana. I love their white couch. 

Looked out my upstairs window searching for the moon.

There it was. Way off to the right. Quite a sight. It was yellow and looked to be a quarter moon. Thrilling!

Why does the Moon look red or yellow at times?

  • The reason why the Moon takes on a reddish color during totality is a phenomenon called Rayleigh scattering. It is the same mechanism responsible for causing colorful sunrises and sunsets, and for the sky to look blue.
  • Dr Amen always has interesting things to say. Does he help me with my life? 
  • No.
  • The folks who do help me are my Fox Rehab nurses. Kat, MaryKate, and Marissa.
  • They are brilliant is what folks say in the UK.
  • I will read a little bit before falling asleep.
  • Let's see: Clint Smith's SPREAD THE WORD; Karen Thompson Walker's AGE OF MIRACLES (large print).
  • Wrote the true story DAYLILLIES ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD for B's group yesterday. Most folks liked it.



No comments:

Post a Comment