Sunday, July 3, 2022

Elon Musk gets a moment with the Pope and more

 

Just snapped this photo of Elon Musk and his four children with Pope Francis. 

Here I am up again in the night, 4:38 am.

My laptop is all screwed up. I awoke and began reading from my 3-volume Merriam Webster Dictionary. The topic was something like How to be a better reader/writer. 

On the title page the name Mary Wood Cornog was listed. I wanted to learn all about her so I goggled her but found nothing about her except that she is an artist and a painter.

Had a helluva time finding Google. One more thing I wanna look up: preying mantis. As I was going upstairs to bed last night, a small mantis - light green - was in my living room window. 

What on earth shall I do with it? 


Also what is the specific name of my living room window which juts out.

If you'll excuse me, I will look and then I'll toddle off to bed. 

Hey, you know who I miss?

Judy Diaz. I often do, but in the Webster volume it listed descriptive words. Feline reminded me of Judy, a real cat lover. When Missy was ready to be put down- kidney diz, I think - Judy decided to go with her.

I'll show them! she must have thought. Thing is, I would have loved her either way - dead though preferably alive. 

Example of a BAY WINDOW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment