Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Good morning

 Kat was here this morning at 9:30 am. She is rarely late. I had been walking up Cowbell Road and told her I'd meet her at my house. Felt odd saying that. 

We did very strenuous memory exercises. She complimented me on how well I did. Two cards are offered, the size of doilies.

Find what object is repeated on one of them. 


Treble clef.

I made coffee in a cup with Mom and other Greenwold family on it.

Added Cowbell Honey. Thank you Patrick.

Worked on the Mouth Breather.

Four inhales, 12 exhales. Is that right?

Sister Donna is coming over now. She will pick up a few things that are hanging on my stand-alone coat tree.

My bad leg is doing very well.

No more pain medicine for me, 2 Tylenol. This is how you get addicted to Percodans and the like.


Not to mention caffeine. 

Am reading the new David Sidaris book, which has moments of hilarity and other moments of deep embarrassment.

Also THE AGE OF MIRACLES by Karen Thompson Walker, for our library book group is August, which is when Mom's birthday was.

August 8, 1922.

Gotta water the plants in my window sill now.

Cyclamen, a tough name to remember.

Mary Kate will be here at 3:15 pm.




No comments:

Post a Comment