Monday, July 25, 2022

Mailman is late, very very late, but HERE he is

 I had written a thank you card to Nikki and Steve Roche for the great party they hosted on Sunday night.

My letter, on Hummingbird stationery, sat awaiting the mailman for, oh, about 7 hours.

Then I saw a mail carrier pass by my door.

We all recognize the uniform.


Thank you Lamar for coming out at 7 30 pm.

I handed him the thank you note.

I have not opened THREE important messages which can wait till tomorrow.

Labcorps, something from my primary care doctor, Foxhall, and a packet of new greeting cards.

With all the foul-ups in the mail system, it is truly amazing that items get delivered correctly.

Agree?

For dinner I had delicious frozen wontons and then for my second dinner I ate a bed of salad upon which I had an egg and a tomato. The tomato remains the hottest of the dinner.

Ellen bought me my precious Kirkland Unsalted Nuts which are still stuck between my teeth. If I eat more, they will not get unstuck.

Commercials online everywhere.

Was watching Dick Cavett interview Katharine Hepburn, who claimed she had no talent but was simply born at the right time.

Photo please:

Nightie night!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment