Thursday, September 9, 2021

Some people write books - some people read them

On one of the PBS stations, conversations with STEVE ADUBATO, JR  came up. I had always enjoyed his programs. He walked in the steps of his father. 

View his bio here

He had also written several books you can view here. Or below. 




All are available at Amazon. 


Am enjoying this. Large print. 

Remember why I woke up?

Bottom of my foot was in terrible pain!

Let's see how it is now as I go to sleep. 

HOLD ON, I'm back.

So R & M Lawncare was here. Scott G said he would only cut part of the lawn as it was sposed to pour.

He left loads of grass on the sidewalk. I wasted no time in sweeping it off to the side.

He left my painted hubcaps atop the birdbath.

I watered the birdbath, half the water spilling out onto the ground.

...

Also got my TAKING A SHOWER accepted by Roxana Nastase. 



No comments:

Post a Comment