Sunday, September 26, 2021

How shall I spend the day?

Otherwise Engaged: The Life of Alan Bates

Just spoke to Daniella at the library. I do remember their number so I won't write it down. 

The library will actually order the book. If there is ONE person who wants it.

Just got home from film noir at Scott's. One of those films that is terribly hard to understand.

He was asleep when I left.

It is SO b'ful out I kept walking for a few houses.

Then I went inside, grabbed  my long clippers from under Red Couch and clipped tall bushes.

My coffee is still sitting here on downstairs laptop. It's my Israeli coffee. Lemme taste it again.

Very strong but delicious! 

Ice coffee now.

Yesterday my short story was called SITTING ON THE PARK BENCH.

One of the worst I have ever written.

Have I run out of steam?

Of ideas?

I did enjoy writing CONVERSATIONS WITH MY DEAD MOTHER, but wanted to try something new. 

For breakfast, I had my Rice with Peanut Butter Dish I made in my white crockpot.

Fair to middlin.

I would like to try writing something from a bird's perspective and also an ant's from below the sidewalk.

First though....  a hearty lunch!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment