Monday, September 6, 2021

It's Monday, Labor Day

 HIS TRAIN by George Dabrowski.

Yes, that is what I was thinking when I woke up from three different painters on World Channel.

And sure enough, George is still around.

We would share our poetry at the Lambertville Library. Sat at a huge table. We could look out the window and see a couple of gas stations.

These were the days of THE NOW AND THEN SHOP my dad owned. 

Same good lookin guy that I remember.

Those were the days with the departed Joe Traceno, Elaine Restifo and a couple of folks killed, yes, killed on The Towpath. 

I have thrown all those magazines away with the great covers.

How can I get in touch with George?

Will try tomorrow.

Also remembered several fine poets, one was Paul Matthews. 





No comments:

Post a Comment