Saturday, September 4, 2021

Just finished organizing my ROLODEX - sent many congratulatory cards today - read why

 Good for you, Ruthie! I threw many of my cards in the trash.

That deserves a long draught of water.

Hold on.

Due to the flooding for several days, I boiled some water and have lots to drink.

Read an obit of a dear friend of mine who I once knew from Titusville, NJ.

Let's give it a whirl here.

So long, Eddie. 

He may have drowned like so many other folks.

Half a dozen or more people drowned in LAMBERTVILLE NJ. They were in their cars and waiting to be saved. It never happened. 

Reminiscences of Mary Jo Kopechne who Ted Kennedy was driving home from somewhere.

Joyce Carol Oates wrote a short book about it.



Dead people or folks I rarely talk to - I cut up the card and - trot it into the sunny kitchen and tossed in my Rubbermaid trash can.

Am gonna call my client "Chip" from Bristol and see how he is doing. Last time we talked he'd had odd strokes. The man used to ride his bike all over Bristol. 

Met Neighbor Patrick while walking over to Mailman Dante.

Pat had branches from two tall trees lying right there on his Jack and Jill Hill.


Bending down I stroked the most recent branches, which cried out to be petted!

TULIP TREE.

And now, for my next brilliant move!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz




No comments:

Post a Comment