Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Scuse me - too tired to continue - BED awaits

I made remarkable progress here in the middle of the night - 2:23 am - and cleaned off my entire desk up here in my WRITING ROOM. Made a little wastebasket by pulling out a plastic drawer and throwing things inside. Am still listening to STEELY DAN - bottisatva - while eating a sandwich of asparagas and mayo. It is good!!! We are worrying about my cognition. My memory. Quite honestly I don't think it's as bad as we projected. I still read THE TIMES and the glorious headlines read that GAVIN NEWSOME had NOT been recalled. Unable to post a photo. There must be a way! "Bring back the Boston ... " Also made a new file called GREAT POEMS. AT THE FOOT OF THE MASTER IS IN THERE about the late Chris Bursk. Also something I wrote several yrs ago about NEIGHBOR PATRICK for his 50th birthday. LOOK... if you can figure out how to post pix, please write me at RuthDeming@comcast.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment