Sunday, September 12, 2021

A quick hello in the Middle of the Night - and then, Lillibit, wave BYE BYE

 DOUBLE CLICK TO ENLARGE

Thanks to HuffPost for this timeless photo of THE MOMENT the plane is about to hit the bldg.

So why am I awake?

Had on WBPH/60, which featured lovely scenes, most of them rural. 

They made me feel SO GOOD and I did remember that one of the things to keep our minds healthy is to visit nature or watch scenes on TV.

Most of the scenes featured a couple of lines from a psalm. Apparently they had left out this important copymark, so put it back in.

Happy are those whose transgressions are forgiven - Psalms 32:1. 

Our Writing Group presented unforgettable memories of where we were when The Buildings Fell, esp Ken Ivins. 

WRTI-FM is on now. "Ella" told the audience they could fall asleep while she sings. Malloy is our host. I can never remember her first name.

Charades game: 2 syllables such as Bobbi.

I do love the jazz and when I crawl into bed, I won't be able to hear it.

Drove to the library yesterday to return THE PARIS LIBRARY. I sat reading and reading the book in different rooms of my house and finally finished.



I couldn't even stop to eat.

The Paris Library

by 
 4.09  ·   Rating details ·  38,790 ratings  ·  5,574 reviews
Based on the true World War II story of the heroic librarians at the American Library in Paris, this is an unforgettable story of romance, friendship, family, and the power of literature to bring us together, perfect for fans of The Lilac Girls and The Paris Wife.

Janet Skeslien Charles - a name to forget immediately.

I did reserve another book she wrote.

MOONLIGHT IN ODESSA.

BTW, there is a possibility I don't enjoy reading so much anymore. 

COLTRANE, AFRO BLUE. Next comes "Time Traveler." Oh she is singing Moon River. Yes I've got the shivers. 

Wherever you're going, I'm going your way. There is such a lotta world to see. We're after the same rainbow waitin round the bend, my Huckleberry Friend.

Maureen Malloy.

Thank you, Maureen. 

NOW I have a very good voice but I can't remember the words.


One more thing tribute to victims and survivors
"Even in the darkest, most trying of times, the very best of human nature can shine through," European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen said.
New York City Commemorates 20th Anniversary Of 9/11 Terror Attacks
Mourners embrace during the 9/11 Commemoration Ceremony in New York City.Michael M. Santiago / Getty Images


No comments:

Post a Comment