Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Ellen Caserta had a great time at her son's wedding and more! MacArthur Genius Grants announced today

 Now she is back home at an ACTS facility FOULKEWAYS AT GWYNNEDD. She arranged for a cheaper way to pay. I used to visit her when she lived in a gorgeous apartment in Mount Airy. But she has a condition and cannot live alone.

Click here and you'll see her former home

It's also the only way I can put photos on here.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/28/arts/macarthur-genius-grant-2021.html

It's always exciting to read about the Macarthur Genius Grants, even tho we now deal with their estate!

We hope this works.

I have been loafing most terribly today, watching videos of Missing Persons. One was of Daniel Robinson, a Black geologist, who is missing in the Grand Canyon.

His dad had to hire a private investigator. That I watched on CNN.

Oh dear. Six o clock now which means watching THE PBS EVENING NEWS HOUR.

If I wanna get really down, I will watch the show.

My friend Coach Iris knew a doctor who won the grant. 

Dr. Mary Tinetti, a geriatric doctor, who won a Macarthur grant.



No comments:

Post a Comment