Thursday, September 16, 2021

CAPTIONS FOR OUR SCENIC DRIVE - YOM KIPPUR

May the God of life inscribe you in the Book of Life this year. Scott was the first one to drive. Yes I was nervous as I always am.' This was in the morning before it got too hot. He uses his AC. Then I drove up and down Terwood and was relaxed as I was at the wheel. Scott thinks I "fight the wheel." That's how Margie Deming drove, back in Texas. She was a very good driver. On this Day of Contemplation I will remember what WAS and what still is to come. THE ENTIRE TREE at the Kiernan Household was removed. FAREWELL OAK AND TULIP TREES We shall miss you from afar sitting here on Red Couch more light from above as the sacred all-burning sun pours its richness upon the earth how we wish we could say The Good Earth May God inscribe you in the Book of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment