Sunday, September 12, 2021

I just read something interesting

It took 100 days for the World Trade Towers to stop burning. Also, there was a greenish cast across everything. Today I wrote a true short story about Going to see My Aunt Tay on Park Avenue which was really to see the World Trade Centers from the car. Darn. I can't get the iconic photo on here. Perhaps blogger is aware of copyright infringements. Just watched Hari Srinavasin repeat the Nightly News Hour. Definitely something to watch again. What YOU the viewer can't see are numbered lines to write your prose. Tried for a pic of Harlan Coban - no dice - as I am reading his 2007 book THE WOODS. My Saturday Writing Group liked my version of seeing Aunt Tay back then but realized I had messed up the time sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment