Saturday, September 25, 2021

Is it okay to talk about someone else's dream?

This is hilarious. First of all just got home from Scott's where we watched TV, the final film on Turner Classic Films being a Joan Crawford film. She was fired by her studio when she turned 40, but SHE SHOWED THEM!

I am drinking freezing cold water now. Made in my Britta pitcher which I always forget about bc it's new and of course it's Scott's.

Hold on, while I drink.

We watched a PBS show on RESCUE DOGS.

Fantastic. They are trained on a ranch in Santa Clara, NM - is that right, Bob?

Look here.

So, just as Scott is falling asleep he says, Lemme tell you about my dream.

What a doozy!

Our mailman, Dante, is standing near Scott's huge Japanese maple tree that spreads outward like an umbrella.

Dante is taking notes. 

Okay that's it.

So it's time for me to go home. It's dark in his house. I carefully walk down his steps to the ground floor. I miss a step and give a little jump. I laff inside.

Then I got outside into the pitch dark.

Can't see a damn thing. His flashlight had no batteries.

My sister Lynn sends me a fantastic photo of my granddaughter Grace. Her hair has been colored and she has bangs.

Prob is I don't know how to load photos on here.

I know, I know. 

Learn!!!

Gosh that cold water tastes good.

Remember we had BBQ on his second floor deck, hot dogs from Nature's Harvest, potatoes with plenty

 of butter, sauerkraut, Mister Spicy Mustard, black beans from three cans.

No bugs, I commented. Well of course a beady eyed fly came round.

It is so early now I can't believe it... 9:34 pm.

I felt like calling a girlfriend. Winnie Bannigan would be good but she's dead, as is Evelyn Kobler, whose obit I read again. It's almost like being with the person.

Man those hot dogs were delicious.

Sip sip sip.

Did I tell you I lost a tooth today?

That's a story for another day. I did save it on the bar in the basement. 

Yes, I still believe in the tooth fairy, but you've got to pay THEM for another tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment