Monday, September 6, 2021

CUSHIONS

 I've lived here on Cowbell Road since 1990. Thanks, Mom, for buying me the house with Aunt Ethel's money.

I have these enormous Red Couches from Gamburg's Furniture, the store is still there.

Prior to dat, I had lovely gray and white matching couches - used - which got wine spatters on them so it was time to buy brand new couches.

Last night while Sarah and Ethan were here, I slept very well on the Red Couch.

THIS is what I want to discuss.

ALL of my cushions are ensconced in another cushion to protect it from bodily contaminants. 

There was a Chinese store by the Staples Shopping Center. 

I would visit the man who ran the store. I'd bought a small Chinese lamp, a screen, for when I had my New Directions office on Davisville Road, and now I looked at what was under the pillow case.

A gorgeous YELLOW Satin Cushion that was terribly smooth to the touch.

I was really impressed by my good taste.

My friend Linda Jenefsky who died a horrible death had visited Machu Pichu. I found the pillow she had brought back as a souvenir.

The cushion still exists, at least I think it's the right cushion.

A black and white cushion - very simple - which I bought at K-Mart, when that store was still around.



That's it for now, puppy dogs. 

Woof Woof!






No comments:

Post a Comment