Sunday, August 15, 2021

YOU NEED MY PERMISSION !!!

 I ordered a new clock for my kitchen from Amazon.com. My clock is an hour behind. The clock will arrive in a couple of days.

BUT, Amazon is sneaky. 



When I checked to see when the clock would arrive they had set us up for all sorts of products SCOTT AND I do not want.

Fortunately I cancelled all of them.

Then Scott told me about what our landscape people did.

I wrote them a note.

R & R threw our peach stump right into our garden. 

We do not appreciate that, I told Scott Gardo.

We hope it didn't do any damage.

SPOKE TO SISTER DONNA this morning. We were kvelling over the decent weather.

She wanted to know particular vitamins for her newly diagnosed osteopena. 

A few family members have this. Mom did. I do not wanna take the test.

Tests tests tests.

That's all you do when you get in your older years.


Donna and I both wanna learn how to sing.

We were singing OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING, OH WHAT A BFUL DAY.

My voice is quite scratchy, hers was good.

Gonna look on the internet - where else - for songs to sing.

When I worked at SYMPHONY MANOR in Trevose, PA, I brought in sheet music every day and they loved to sing.

Click here and let your voice soar


  • Singer, actress, and talk show host, Dinah Shore (1917 - 1994), Miami Book Fair International, 1990. Image courtesy of MDCarchives.
jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/shore-dinah
Dead of ovarian cancer. 

JUST REDID LETTER TO LINDA AND JACK FOGEL. Wanted to update it. Was sitting in my mailbox gathering dust and spider webs and I wrote it in a larger font.

WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT FIRST ?



No comments:

Post a Comment