Saturday, August 14, 2021

Some things I have wanted to do - new short story

 THE NEWLY WEDS is the new short story I wrote this morning around 10 am with a big cup of Folger's Decaf from Lynn.

I did add more hot water and it is sitting on my downstairs fan, waiting to spill all over my Fleet carpet. The store has moved to Warminster, PA a much nicer neighborhood.

Sarah said it's fine to write a very short story, as did Lynn.

Sarah is flying with her draft of JACK to Minnesota. He is still very strong and energetic. He and his wife just flew to Palm Beach CA.

Ethan is in Finland now. One 'n' - how quickly we forgot.

This morning wanted to take a thorough shower in my DURASTALL but had no towels. None at all. Just draped one around the shower stall. God am I short. And God makes little green apples.

Ate an entire CHEESE ENCHILADA which was awfully good. 

Who was it that said, I won the whole enchilada. One of the presidents.

Now we've got BIDEN. 

Earlier today I waddled down the street with bad leg. Sarah told me to bathe it in ice. Sometimes I do.

And use Arnica.


Enjoy yourself, Ethan!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment