Monday, August 23, 2021

WHEW IT'S HOT IN THE DAMN CAR !!!

 Sarah and I spent several hours trying to remember or reset my PAY PAL user name and pass codes.

There is no doubt that I am an idiot for losing them. I would call up the 800 number and they would give me a chance to change or reset my passcode.

It never worked.

Okay, now that I've written about dat, lemme tell you how hot it is outside.

This Afternoon
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. West wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Tonight
Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. West wind around 5 mph.
Tuesday
Sunny, with a high near 89. West wind around 5 mph.

I WENT INSIDE MY CAR JUST NOW.

KEPT the door open. My eyeglasses fogged up. 

Some food inside. Glucose tabs in the beverage and eating tray.

It was SO HOT. 

I'll be dead in no time.

OH NOW IT'S RAINING.

Well, nice knowing you when I was alive.

RUTH Z DEMING


No comments:

Post a Comment