Sunday, August 8, 2021

A lovely day to celebrate Mom's 99th birthday. Born in 1922. Died in 2020, is that right Lynn, the numbers woman?

When I left for the library I poured cold water over my head to keep cool.

It's dry now. But that is my trick! 

Dorothy waited on me at the library and then I strolled around looking for more books! 

Do you remember the IVORY SOAP twins? Meaning, who looks younger. Good Lord, so many things to remember and then to forget! 

What a spread!

Can you make out my place mats? I had bought them years ago for Mom and brought them home. 

Ma! We miss you. Thanks Lynn for helping us celebrate! Our readers can do the same.

And guess what? I'm gonna have some hot Folger's Coffee.

I mean, COLD Folger's. 


Just turned on the AC to 77 degrees. 


Returned RODHAM to the library. Very good! But the author had a hard time ending the book, which was quite satisfying.

Great music on WXPN-FM.

"Oh to live on Sugar Mountain, with the barkers and the colored balloons, but you're leaving there too soon."

Am gonna pick something out of my Kitty Kat bag and start reading it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment