Sunday, August 15, 2021

Please! Go back to bed

 Furlong Lighting closing after 51 years. Read about here

It's close to Doylestown, PA.

I went there when I was very young and broke something. Can barely remember. My mom and I were searching to find something to replace it, but we never did.

Oh, those unhappy stories.

Just woke up to some strange music emanating from WXPN-FM.

Chuck van Zyl. 

Rhythmic.

I'd been soaking left leg in ice and at the same time reading LOUISE PENNY.

At first I couldn't find my eyeglasses and reading was simply murder. Finally found them.


Louise Penny.

Then I hobbled downstairs and looked outside into the night sky.

At nearly 2 am.

Meteors? Are you there?

No, but some strange people on my street were speeding and passed my house.

Every time I go back to bed I put some Tik Taks in my mouth.

They are made with fake sugar but I forget which kind.

Hey, let's check and see if STUTZ CANDY KITCHEN is still in biz.

No joke that places are closing left n right. 


Whew! 


No comments:

Post a Comment