Monday, August 30, 2021

ROBINS - The birds - NO, not Hitchcock's Birds, Scott's Birds

 

Ed Asner, died recently of old age.  November 15, 1929, Kansas City, Missouri  August 29, 2021


Okay, we know what a baby robin looks like. Scott came over and told me one of the robins had fallen out of the nest.

He did research on the Internet and had black gloves on to shoo the robin back in the nest.

He also had his stepladder

and was prepared to lift the baby into the nest.

It worked!

We saw four or five babies on the smooth velvety grass of his backyard and apparently both MOM AND DAD retrieved them.


ONE MORE THING.

I ran after Mailman Dante to mail something to my accountant.

I did not have first class stamps so I stuck on 6 postcard stamps.

Dante actually let me lean on his truck while I pasted em on.

AND we are listening to the terrible sounds of the hurricanes down south.



Good God it's so stressful to raise wild robins, ain't that right, BIRDING WITH RUTH PFEFFER? 


No comments:

Post a Comment