Monday, August 30, 2021

Ellen Rosenberg, I finally found you!!!

 Finally, finally, I got in touch with Ellen Caserta Rosenberg and we talked for 30 minutes.

What a life she's had.

We spoke about many of her relationships.

She and St Anthony still love each other but they are no longer a couple.

Why? Her body is messed up from all her diseases. Her left hand is a claw. Truth.

Call her at 267 992 1429.

I could not frigging believe she answered. 

Visitors? Yes. Joanne Davis. Joanne had driven her here before she checked into Brandywine, then checked into Foulkeways at Gwynnedd, where the care is better.


You must read my blog post here

If it doesn't work, click https://ruthzdeming.blogspot.com/2015/05/visit-to-new-home-of-ellen-rosenberg.html.

We're talking and everything I say, she challenges.

You are sooo oppositional, I say.


Johannes Ponsen moved into Cathedral Village. 

They have a great pool there.

Once or twice I met my friend Rose there and went swimming.

Johannes' photo is on the home page of New Directions.

Scroll WAY DOWN

Ellen's son Adam is getting married. I said, have Anthony drive you, just go into his tractor trailer. In fact, they will do something like that.

She said she thinks of me fondly.

Moi aussi!



No comments:

Post a Comment