Thursday, August 12, 2021

First swim in TWO YEARS at Rich and Ada's

The orators.... Rich and Scott
Brought my Black Eyed Susans, which sprang up in my front yard.






Scott stopped over this morning. We went downstairs and worked on exercises for my hip and back.

Am drinking coffee in THE BUTTERLY CUP, which keeps track of the temp.

I had taken a nasty fall when I entered their house after my swim. I slid on wet tile. I hurt my left leg, left pinkie and palm of my hand.

HEAT WAVE TODAY !!!

Felt the terrible heat when I composted my three egg shells and more.

We ordered from InstaCarte this morning. They will be here at 1:40 pm.

Upstairs is my hot cup of Folger's Instant waiting for me to write a short story about BUD, the very nice man who lives next door to Dan and Family.

He died suddenly while he was biking with his wife.


Dyou know the story about my former mailman, Bob Heinline?

His wife Doreen divorced him the moment he retired.

Scott and I were walking down Davisville Road and there he was, w/o his uniform.

Every day when he would come home from work he would sit in his easy chair, move the levers to relax, and enjoy his Folger's. 

Reckless Kelly was his favorite band on YouTube.

My preference currently is COLDPLAY. 


Ain't life great? 

HOW COULD I FORGET TO LIST THE DESSERT WE HAD?

Premium ice cream, packed solid, with a pitcher of hot chocolate poured over it.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment